Welcome to the MySlice development website
Table of Contents
- Documentation and Management
- Codebase / process
- Installation Guides
- Preliminary steps
- Installing the web interface / frontend
- Installing the API / backend
- Install new API [Manifold] from Git
- API Documentation
- In construction
If you are interested in a high-level overview of MySlice, please visit the MySlice public website.
This trac is for the community of developers around MySlice (notably for people creating plug-ins), and for those who wish to download and install their own version of MySlice.
- Please join the developer community by subscribing to the email@example.com mailing list.
- If you are running an instance of MySlice, be sure to subscribe to the firstname.lastname@example.org support mailing list.
- The code can be found in the MySlice git repository. See the InstallationGuide for more information.
Well as a matter of fact none of this is truly available yet :); any google doc is DEPRECATED
- a very rough and fast-evolving document that we use for managing priorities and managing meetings
- for www and API; preferred target for install currently is debian as we provide deb packages
- TODO describe how to install from sources on other systems
- needs to be drafted maybe from the google docs leftovers below ?
- a.k.a. my first plugin
- a.k.a. my first Query
- How to configure menu and templates?
- would be nice to have a general understanding of the various pieces (backend, frontend), and how they interoperate
- List of plugins and related contributors
- should come later on
- as far as the User Guide, there's none at this point and the goal, the whole point even, is that we'll need one very late down the road if at all, ideally :)
- and, bits and pieces around that need to be arranged but may be useful as such for now
- A written overview of MySlice, assembled from the various pieces of documentation
- git is used for the backend at https://git.top-hat.info/?p=tophat.git;a=summary
- as well as for the frontend at https://git.myslice.info/?p=myslice-joomla.git;a=summary
- for now the django frontend is available at http://git.onelab.eu/?p=myslice-django.git
- both should be accessible from the 'timeline' and 'browse source' links above
- get in touch with Ciro if you need write access
- please also note there is an ongoing move towards a better naming/content of this code so that the relations between myslice and tophat are more clear - in short we might create a new repo for generic stuff
- Mailing lists devel [at] myslice.info and support [at] myslice.info
- Weekly audio meeting on fridays 11:00 to 11:30 AM; we use skype and the MySlice group
Leftovers from Trac 0.12.3
- TracGuide is a good place to start.
- The Trac project -- Trac Open Source Project
- Trac FAQ -- Frequently Asked Questions
- TracSupport -- Trac Support
For a complete list of local wiki pages, see TitleIndex.
The Trac Team